The Redlands Baseball Club is an amateur baseball club that participates in the Greater Brisbane League competition and the Brisbane South competition.
Formed in the 1995/1996 season by John Murray as an offshoot of the Runcorn Indians, the club was originally called the Redlands Indians. However, Redlands Baseball Club rose meteorically. This was largely due to the vision and collaboration of loyal club members, the Redlands Shire Council and financial assistance from the Queensland Government.
Redlands Baseball Club, with two world-class fields, is a AAA standard lighted venue complete with a modern clubhouse and indoor batting cages. Situated 25 kilometres (16 mi) southeast of Brisbane in natural bushland, the Redlands Baseball Facility was a host site for the 2000 Olympic trials. Tested by world baseball teams from USA, Italy, the Netherlands and South Africa international recognition was firmly established. The venue hosts State and Australian Titles and is regularly used for club games.
- Tristian Crawford - Minnesota Twins affiliates and Harrisburg Senators, Australian Team WBC 2009
- PJ Bevis - New York Mets, Queensland Rams and Australia
- James Albury - Boston Red Sox Queensland Rams
- Nathan Crawford - Gulf Coast Twins and Queensland Rams
- Clint Naylor - San Diego Padres Queensland Rams
- Justin Staatz - Minnesota Twins Niigata Alberix (Japan)
- Ben Day - Australian Provincial
Current A-Grade Team